I think it's time for some house cleaning.
Note: The following is copied from frailure's journal.
"I dislike it when people do this, but I thought I would just say it....
I'm going through and cleaning out people from my friends list who I either feel are:
1) Unhealthy for me.
2) No longer have my respect.
3) I have no clue who the hell you are or why I added you, but we must not ever comment or read eachother's journals in the first place...
4) If you use a more updated name, but we're still added/friends on the old name..
5) We aren't friends?
6) I take you off by accident.
My journal isn't exactly the most coolest and interesting place around, but you know. I'm just feeling bitchy.
You don't have to comment to stay on! It's not one of those friend's cuts.
ALSO! If you've been wanting to take me off for a while, but just haven't because you uh... I dunno. Think I'll get sad, or something, just go ahead and do it now. I'm totally cool with it.
You stay if:
1) I know you in real life and we're friends.
2) I read your journal and enjoy it.
3) We share enough interests.
4) I care about you.
I don't know. I just have too much crap on my journal to read through, and I'm missing posts by so many of my friends."